As his true self, his Freddie addiction, and massive hypocrisy, are revealed,
little Bawee has turned into the FFL troll. Poor bastard.

 Jesus, Barry, when did you set the bar so low for yourself?

 Is it really necessary to distort what someone says, just so you can attack
the distortion.

 That also applies to your BFF, although, not so much.

 Doncha love how people who believe in an invisible magic man in the sky like
to portray those who don't as if *they* are the crazy ones.  Sometimes the
sheer feeble-mindedness of believers astounds me. Or, as someone once said so
well:

 "Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd."
-- Voltaire

 I don't know about you, Salyavin, but it's difficult for me to imagine someone
whose mind is so weak and whose fear of the unknown is so profound that they
would exchange a belief in that which can never be proved to exist
(because...duh...it doesn't) for the far more interesting and fulfilling sense
of MYSTERY that is their birthright.