 Thanks to the LR (lurking reporter) who wrote to me to point out that Ann and
Jim are currently obsessing non-stop about me -- writing post after post after
post, having admitted to having read two books about Rama to fuel their
obsession and give them "research material" for it.

 At the same time they're doing this, all while denying that they're obsessed
with me, the LR happened to notice that they're giving me shit about being an
atheist at the same time they are gushing about how much they love a guy who
is...wait for it...one of the most famous atheists in the world of
entertainment, Ricky Gervais:

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlX0Fk-701Q
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlX0Fk-701Q

 What they seem unaware of is that his hilarious movie about a society in which
lying has never been invented was an extended metaphor for his feelings about
religion; that is, that ALL religion is by definition lying.

 Ha, ha, ha. You are being particularly hilarious today, bawee, thank you.

 First, you have to invent a lurking reporter to admit you realize I have read
the one book on Lenz (Mark's) and I had already glanced through your "book" two
years ago when you directed me to it. I looked back at the opening chapter to
see what years you had been involved with Rama and that is when I came across
our pee story and whatever else was in that first chapter. So, no, I have not
re read your little puff piece as tempting as it was (not) recently.

 Second, of course I know he's an atheist you doink, so what? I'm supposed to
not think he's funny and brilliant and likable? You are a shallow one, aren't
you?

 Third, I have never once given you shit about being an atheist because A) I've
never given you shit about being an atheist and you will never find a place in
any post where I have given you shit about being an atheist and B) how would
you know I have been giving you shit about being an atheist if you aren't
reading my posts? your lurking reporter is just another name for split
personality and imaginary friend, bawee.

 Fourth, I despise religion, I embrace no religion and never will. Just like I
will never "follow" another human being as some sort of sage.

 Fifth, it's a good day for you isn't it? All this attention gives you quite
the boner. Enjoy!

  • [FairfieldLife] Irony TurquoiseBee turquoi...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [FairfieldLife] Re:... awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]