functioning based on the principle of three gunas: Rishi - Davata- Chanddhas

   Is this the exact term Maharishi uses to discribe these three things.??  "Gunas"

          You can fix a thought (or a an object), but it has to automatically turn into something else, otherwise it would "burn" a hole in your mind, in case it stayed at the same spot.

   The object turns into something else.??  How does it burn a "hole" in the Mind.??

          Samadhi is the sattwa guna of the mind (pure ground of consciousness).

   Generaly it is thaught that, Samadhi is above mind. Above sattwa guna also.  Could you exactly Quote, where Maharishi said this.??

          if Samadhi starts to render its influence, it needs its rajas-nature inherent in it in order to give place for a new result (manifestation), which is also part of the sattwic force.

   Samadhi needs it's rajas nature for a new result.??  And the new result is also a part of the sattwic force.??  Sounds contradictory.  Could you give me some source for this statement.  Did Maharishi or somebody say this.??

          Ravishankar would be ready to let me initiate "hundreds and thousands of his followers" provided a) I got an authorisation from the TM-Movement to do so and

   RaviShankar knows TM and himself can initiate all his followers.  Why the TM-org didn't reply.??

         His way of talking with a nonchalant voice, reminded me to a plagiarism of Maharishi's typical self-_expression......    trying to imitate his former master.

   Is there anything original in this Universe.??

         But it is for sure that you will hardly find the academic recognition of Robert Keith Wallace's findings at Harvard Medical School in the early Seventies, especially the clear defintion of a fourth state of consciousness, which is unlike sleep, dreaming and waking state in scientific literature.

   I understand your concern and frustration about this, but could the CIA do something to deny academic recognition.??

          Viktor Schauberger, Wilhelm Reich and Nicolas Tesla have found out that there is an energy, which can be activated by gentle methods, who unfold a mulitifold strength of powers than conventional energies.

   Are you talking about Zero-point energy.??  I heard that you need a huge industrial plant like think to extract it[future]. are you saying there is something applicable at present and not being tapped into.??