I am waiting for Bevan to tell his story - "How TM helped me find my ass with
both hands."

________________________________
 From: "Dick Mays dickm...@lisco.com [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, October 24, 2014 5:49 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Fwd: How TM Helped Me Find What I Was Looking For

Forwarded from TM Media Alert <tmmediaal...@tm.org>
 OCTOBER 24, 2014
MEDIA ALERT
LATEST NEWS • VIDEOS • ARTICLES

How Transcendental Meditation Helped Me Find What I Was Looking For
Brian B. Baker, Delusions of Ink Blog/ October 21, 2014
Blogger Brian B. Baker describes his struggles with family conflict, financial
loss,  and suicidal depression until he learned the TM® technique. “I still
suffer from migraines, though they occur once a month, not the three or four a
week I used to deal with. I’ve discovered how wonderful my wife is all over
again, how much I love her, and how absolutely magical our love is.” ...more
READ HERE:
http://delusionsofink.com/2014/10/21/how-transcendental-meditation-helped-me-find-what-i-was-looking-for/
Share this:

David Lynch Talks Transcendental Meditation & Filmmaking
The Talks / October 15, 2014
David Lynch explains how he came to learn the TM technique, and how it
influences his work in films. “You can catch ideas at a deeper level when you
start meditating. Intuition grows, and intuition is the number one tool for an
artist—feeling and thinking combined. When you are working on a painting, it’s
like you know, and you enjoy the doing so much. It’s the same way with films.
The enjoyment of working increases, the enjoyment of everything increases.”
...more
READ HERE:http://the-talks.com/interviews/david-lynch/
Share this:

©2014 Maharishi Foundation USA, a non-profit educational organization. All
rights reserved.
Transcendental Meditation® and TM® are protected trademarks
and are used in the U.S. under license or with permission.

  • [FairfieldLife] Fwd: ... Dick Mays dickm...@lisco.com [FairfieldLife]
    • Re: [FairfieldLi... Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]