On 10/25/2014 4:39 PM, steve.sun...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

and, when again, did his indecencies occur?

Forty years ago? No charges have been filed. Go figure.

He should just take the Alfred E. Newman way of "What? Me worry?"

After all, he is a decades long practitioner of TM and the TM Siddhi Program which we all know is 10,000 times more powerful than TM alone! So he has got to have a great deal of support of nature going for him. Plus he can always wear expensive jyotish gem stones and get yagyas done.

I wonder if they have a yagya for getting people to not look at you as a pedophile anymore?

Heck, he should just get a job with the Movement. We all know how well they stick up for people who have done stuff for them in the past.

  Stephen Collins' Wife -- He's Unemployable Because He's a Pedophile!

*Stephen Collins'* estranged wife is indignant he's bellyaching he can't get work because of that audiotape in which he *'7th Heaven' Dad Stephen Collins - Confesses on Tape to Child Molestation ... NYPD Investigating <http://www.tmz.com/2014/10/07/stephen-collins-child-molestation-7th-heaven-audio-tape-nypd-investigation/>* ...*Faye Grant* says the real reason he can't get work is because he's a pedophile.

Collins' lawyer, *Mark Vincent Kaplan*, filed legal docs saying, "Faye's decision to parade that recording ... has resulted in Stephen having no income other than investment income and pension income."

Now Grant's lawyer, legal pitbull *Marty Singer*, tells TMZ, "The tape has nothing to do with Mr. Collins' plight. It is Mr. Collins' horrific conduct and actions that have caused him damage."

Singer calls Collins a pedophile, adding, "It is also unfortunate that Mr. Kaplan is attempting to justify his client's conduct by diverting blame onto third parties."

  • [FairfieldLife]... Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfield... steve.sun...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]