On 10/26/2014 5:09 AM, TurquoiseBee turquoi...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
I'm really interested in your answer to the last question, because I've been contacted by someone in Europe who has offered to give me your real name and the real story of why you are no longer part of the TM movement and are instead hiding out in Norway. It'll be interesting to compare this person's version with your own.

Maybe it's time to review what we know about the TB:

 * /Kicked out of the TMO and the Rama cult; an informant living in
   Netherlands who reports to a science magazine using an alias.///

Interesting. It looks like to me a clear case of cognitive dissonance. Go figure.