From: salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>

Area 51 Scientist Boyd Bushman Tells All About UFO's and Aliens Before Dying -
UFO-Blogger - Aliens UFO News, UFO Sightings and Roswell UFO Incident

      Area 51 Scientist Boyd Bushman Tells All About U...
Shortly before Boyd Bushman passed away on August 7, 2014, he was video
recorded candidly speaking about his personal experiences with Area 51,
UFO...
View on www.ufo-blogger.com    Preview by Yahoo
 I don't know what to do with this kind of stuff.  The guy is seeming sincere,
but holy moly how fucking evil is this world that such information is kept from
us?

One fucking spaceship would have tech that would save the entire world.

I'd rather believe this guy is a liar.  Yep.  I would.

I think if I was him I'd really want to perpetuate the wind-up. What better way
to have a laugh than a youtube video featuring someone who worked at Area 51!

I came across the story here:

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2014/10/26/dying-senior-scientist-shares-insider-truth-about-area-51-aliens-ufos-anti-gravity/

There's a blueprint down the page for an alleged spacecraft that he claims to
have back-engineered out of a crashed UFO. But when you check the specs you can
see that it only flies at 1.2 times the speed of sound, has a maximum altitude
of 62,000 feet and a range of 3000 miles! Whatever it was they designed, it
weren't no space ship!

What worries me about the alien pics is that they are so humanoid, that raises
my suspicions. Only two eyes, legs and arms? Bipedal walking? These things
aren't alien, sure there's no reason why a being from another planet should be
a multi-tentacled spider creature with six heads but given the variety of life
just on this planet it seems like convergent evolution taken a bit too far for
credibility.

I grew up on U.S. Air Force bases, among people who were very different, but
could safely all be generalized as underachievers. If they were overachievers
or even moderate achievers, they sure as fuck wouldn't have wound up as
soldiers stationed in a backwater U.S. Air Force base in the Moroccan desert,
an hour away from the nearest civilization (Marrakech).

As it happens, this base was one of the "home bases" for the short-lived "U2"
spy plane initiative, in which high-altitude planes were used to spy on the
Soviet Union. I used to watch these planes land and then taxi to the end of the
runway, as if we weren't supposed to know they were there. Duh. We all knew
they were there.

And to this day I have not encountered a *single* person other than myself --
officer or enlisted man, child of officer or child of enlisted man, or even
civilian contractor on the base -- who does seem to have his or her own
"special" story of U2 flights, and how they somehow found themselves at ground
zero of one of those flights, and thus at the center of some amazing
international event.

I personally assume that not one of these stories is true, just as I assume
that none of the "I was a scientist at Area 51" stories I've heard is true.
These are just the kinda stories that ordinary human beings make up to pretend
that they're not ordinary. The more "detail" they try to insert into their
stories to "prove" that they were there, the less likely it is that there was
any "there" to be present at.

Dealing with people who make up stories about conspiracy theories like this to
make themselves seem more important is like dealing with people who claim to
have been better martial artists than they ever were. If one actually *was* a
martial artist, you can take one look at how a person walks and know what their
previous skill level (or lack thereof) as a martial artist was. What they say
about themselves in words means nothing; what their body says about them when
they move tells the real story.

It's kinda the same with people who make up fantastic stories like these. Once
you've sussed out the vibe of one person who was making this kinda stuff up to
get a little -- or any -- attention, you can recognize the same vibe emanating
from anyone else. These guys were never near any "Area 51," much less anything
alien.
      • Re: [F... Mike Dixon mdixon.6...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
  • [FairfieldLife]... lengli...@cox.net [FairfieldLife]
    • Re: [Fairf... Mike Dixon mdixon.6...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]