 The world is as you are, Barry. A sad, unhappy old man, sees a sad, unhappy,
old world. (I have seen your recent picture).  But not all of us do. For some
of us, the world continues to be a brighter place, with new friends, new
places, so much love, and endless adventures. There is enough diversity in the
world for you, if you had the consciousness for it, to be far removed from the
subjects that trouble you so. You could be enjoying endless fun and high
spirits, in Europe, instead of chasing us around like an old maid, with a
broom. Enjoy life, and become the best example of it, instead of this
churlishness, this complete waste of life you indulge in. You live with a
vibrant young child. Emulate her, instead of kicking your mind all over the
field of unhappiness.
 Anyway, my two cents, for helping you out.

 He's just your garden variety rude and churlish boor. Simple as that. What
else lies behind his actions I will leave to others who give a damn but your
insights are always welcome.