 Simply amazing, and excellent pictures!!! Love them all - your sense of color,
exposure, and composition are all perfection. A real *feast* for the eyes -
Very sensual, and precise at the same time. Thanks for sharing these.

 Thanks! Glad you like them.

 It's a Nikon and even though it isn;t one of their pro-oriented models it's
heavy with a couple of decent lenses and I wish I could get the same results
from a phone so I didn't have to carry it around all day!

 Check out news from Sony, they are tiny, fullframe mirrorless cameras you can
equip with Leica glass and they cost a fraction of Leica bodies. Steve Huff has
a review up on the newest, the A7s:

 Thanks for the info Nabby, I love the look of those Sony's and have downloaded
a few pics to study, very impressive. The high ISO ones on Huff's site are
amazing, it makes my old Nikon seem like a museum piece! I rarely use high
speeds like that, but I've done a few weddings and gig shoots and it would have
been useful to have that capability.

 I see they have a lot of Zeiss lenses for them too, which makes me happy as I
had a large Contax outfit for ages and that T* glass is awesome, would love to
see how my Lightroom methods work out with a set up like that.

 At the moment I've pretty much decided on a Fuji X camera as they are lighter
still and the lenses are very good, but there's so many to choose from and by
the time I make my mind up they'll have a new one on the market.

 I'll continue researching and see what my Christmas bonus brings. Cheers!

 The Sony A7s digital camera review. WOW. Period.
http://www.stevehuffphoto.com/2014/07/01/the-sony-a7s-digital-camera-review-wow-period/

http://www.stevehuffphoto.com/2014/07/01/the-sony-a7s-digital-camera-review-wow-period/

 The Sony A7s digital camera review. WOW. Period.
http://www.stevehuffphoto.com/2014/07/01/the-sony-a7s-digital-camera-review-wow-period/
 The Sony A7s Review. Wow. Period. The most creative digital photographic tool
ever made for my uses! You can order the Sony A7s at Amazon HERE o...

 View on www.stevehuffphoto...
http://www.stevehuffphoto.com/2014/07/01/the-sony-a7s-digital-camera-review-wow-period/
 Preview by Yahoo

  Or if you want to stick with Nikon and use your old glass the Df is a good
choice, I've had mine for almost a year and it's a true beauty. With a little
tweaking in LR shooting at ISO 12.800 is no problem.

 Would love one, I could get all nostalgic over those dials. I know someone who
brought a D750 for his weddings and corporate work and it's a wonderful thing,
it's a huge step up in quality, and no heavier than what I use at the moment. A
genuine win-win.

 The Nikon Df Camera Review by Steve Huff
http://www.stevehuffphoto.com/2013/12/20/the-nikon-df-camera-review-by-steve-huff/

http://www.stevehuffphoto.com/2013/12/20/the-nikon-df-camera-review-by-steve-huff/

 The Nikon Df Camera Review by Steve Huff
http://www.stevehuffphoto.com/2013/12/20/the-nikon-df-camera-review-by-steve-huff/
 The Nikon Df Camera Review by Steve Huff Wow, what a whirlwind year this has
been! There have been so many cameras released..and I mean GOOD, SOLID a...

 View on www.stevehuffphoto...
http://www.stevehuffphoto.com/2013/12/20/the-nikon-df-camera-review-by-steve-huff/
 Preview by Yahoo

 http://www.stevehuffphoto.com/all-reviews/sony-a7-corner/

 The Sony A7 Corner - All things A7!
http://www.stevehuffphoto.com/all-reviews/sony-a7-corner/ Sony A7 and A7r
Corner This will be a page with ALL info posted on this website having to do
with the Sony A7 and A7r full frame mirrorless cameras, the HOTTE...

 View on www.stevehuffphoto...
http://www.stevehuffphoto.com/all-reviews/sony-a7-corner/
 Preview by Yahoo

 I'm currently trying to decide on which of those cool little mirrorless
cameras to replace it with so I can still get decent results without having to
haul a weighty backpack across the country. It does keep you fit though...