Here's someone I once giged with though a bit of a nightmare for any drummer as he tended to drop beats. :-D

http://youtu.be/keQR4_7DBnM

On 10/30/2014 10:37 AM, nablusoss1008 wrote:

That would be one weird film :-)

Curtis Blues Pre Delta War Blues. <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUk7NexVhGk>

image <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUk7NexVhGk>

Curtis Blues Pre Delta War Blues. <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUk7NexVhGk> Went to visit the Grandparents in old town, and ran into Curtis Blues, before we knew the kids were part of the band. See the CNN piece on him at the bottom ...

View on www.youtube.com <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUk7NexVhGk>

Preview by Yahoo

Now I wonder what Nabby would think of your music if David Lynch decided to use a cut of it in a film? ;-)