--- sparaig <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Sure. I was just wondering at the claim since MMY
> has carefully
> refrained, as far as I know, from criticizing
> Chopra. If he won't
> criticize Chopra who was far closer to him
> emotionally than SSRS ever
> was, as far as I know, it seemed very strange that
> he would criticize
> SSRS.

I would see MMY and SSRS as having a much closer
connection than MMY and Chopra. SSRS sees MMY as his
guru. MMY saw SSRS when he was 12 when he visited a
Brahmin school in India. MMY asked SSRS parents to
have him stay with him. They agreed and SSRS was with
MMY running the TMO in India for close to 20 years.
SSRS has a room for MMY in his ashram in south India
always ready for him.

http://mail.yahoo.com