So your name is Steve Zuckerberg?

On 10/30/2014 06:10 PM, Duveyoung wrote:

Yeah I'm askin' -- so what? I can't keep these goofy-assed fake names straight and I'm too lazy to make a list of real names by scrounging the posts here. I think one person can have several names -- pisses me off no end.

If they've been already "outted" on FFL....then why not put it here for all to easily find? Permission schmerission.....if the name is already known, then why do I have to work to get it? Give it to me, and I'll even repost this thread from time to time and let everyone add to it.

I use my real name, so hey, sucks to be you private types, but I mean no threat. If the bill collectors, past wives, cuckolded husbands, and tax man are after you along with the FBI and Mafia, well, of course I understand your need.

salyavin808
Bhairitu noozguru
steve.sundur
nablusoss1008