--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, akasha_108 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jim_flanegin"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, gullible fool
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > wrote:
> > >

> > > Akasha, can you tell me where in the article it says
> > > "San Francisco Invites Terrorists to Attack O'Reily",
> > > because I could not find it.
> > >
> > > --- akasha_108 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >

> > > http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?
> > f=/c/a/2005/11/12/BAGPAFN2D61.DTL&feed=rss.news
> > > >
> > after reading Lies and the Lying Liars that tell them by Al
Franken, I
> > can't take Oh'Really seriously...at all.
>
> Jeez, and you did before? :)

Actually before all the 911 karma, he was commenting on mostly
domestic stuff, and I didn't know a lot about him, and he struck me
as a pretty straight forward guy.

Then, as the White House agenda has become more and more obviously
radical, and Fox "News" in lockstep with it, I've watched Oh'Really
degenerate into just another apologist for the Reich and Famous. Too
bad, especially for an Irish guy...