 Yes dear Curtis, certainly Maharishi should have consulted you, being an
expert in "art" and all :-)

 Anyway, did Maharishi live in the CNL ? I was referring to his private quaters
which I was personally involved with. My words about what it did cost stands,
you are just guessing and gossipping trying to bring others Down to Your Level
- as usual.

 PS: A friend of mine "gold-leafed" those chairs in Seelisberg with 2 layers of
100% genuine copper applying schellack on top of it. Costed about 8 dollars pr.
chair.

 Verrrry interesting. I like hearing the insider's version of what went down.
Being a complete outsider when it comes to knowing about Maharishi and his
personal interior decorating preferences this is a fascinating conversation and
getting better by the minute.