http://i0.wp.com/grapevine.is/wp-content/uploads/bluelagoon2.jpg
 In addition to challenging electronic music’s relationship to its exterior
surroundings, Margeir also considers it in relation to the listener’s interior:
the mind. He meditates twice a day, every day, for at least twenty minutes. “I
use the technique called TM (transcendental meditation), which is the technique
that Maharishi Mahesh Yogi taught The Beatles in the 60s,” he explains. “If
there’s one thing that I would recommend that you could do with your life, I
would say ‘meditate.’ That’s my advice—to everyone.”

 Some People out there in the real world are actually having fun:
 Blue lagoon - Iceland Airwaves 2011 - DJ Margeir + Human Woman + Beka Hoop
crowdsurfing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yizb1DeDfp4

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yizb1DeDfp4

 Blue lagoon - Iceland Airwaves 2011 - DJ Margeir...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yizb1DeDfp4 The Blue lagoon party at Iceland
Airwaves 2011... DJ Margeir (from Gluteus Maximus) + Human Woman aka Sexy Lazer
& DJ Magic + Beka Hoop crowdsu...

 View on www.youtube.com https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yizb1DeDfp4
 Preview by Yahoo