Nice, but see the video again and watch how he use the masking slider while
pressing the ctrl button to get rid sharpening of the skies. Not to mention
ticking on the "remove chromatic aberration" + applying some noise reduction.

 See, you have plenty of useful things to do, no need to mess around with
metaphysics !

 "My theory is that you are probably inadvertently humming as you check your
e-mail and this humming inadvertently mimics the hum of the Ved."

 Sal, do yourself a favor, do something useful. Start by watching this and
other videos from Ramelli. This should keep you occupied for awhile !

  Do I detect, that you disagree with my analysis of what happens during a
yagya ;-)

 But it's a good video, I've enjoyed working the sliders in Lr to my personal
taste. Here's a recent sunrise with subtle graduated filters:

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeksQG-ubOc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeksQG-ubOc

    • [Fairfield... salyavin808
      • [Fairf... nablusoss1008