I think capitalism is often a good thing, but the problem is that it gets
applied to every area - and some things don't flourish under capitalism. some
things just don't work well with that approach - like taking care of the
disabled, or people getting sick, or old age.  People need help from time to
time, and the unlucky ones need more help than average.  But beyond that, it is
going to be a terrible problem to change our approach to the economy, and to
begin to somehow not think of success as perpetual growth growing and getting
bigger and more profitable.  I just cannot imagine how this is going to play
out once climate change becomes a scary and very real emergency for us all.
      • Re: [F... waybac...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • Re: [Fairf... waybac...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • Re: [F... Mike Dixon mdixon.6...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
  • Re: [FairfieldL... Mike Dixon mdixon.6...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]