So people are talking openly about the fact that long term TM and TMSP'ers
sometimes attempt suicide and some attempts are successful? Are they openly
discussing the specific suicides that have occurred right there in Fairfield
for decades?

Anyone mention the purusha man who set himself afire in the basement of
Marshy's home in Vlodrop?

Anyone talking about the culture of denial that has existed for decades in the
Movement, the ignore the problem, blame the victim for not meditating properly
or being off the program culture?

Until these and the other aspects of TM and TMSP links to suicide are
addressed, the MOVEMENT is doing nothing and the TM community is still ignoring
the problems in their entirety. Now be a good TM sycophant and deny my words
here.

So far it appears that the MOVEMENT's response has been to lie, deny and then
send out a cardiologist to blabber about "Vedic psychiatry" claiming to have
found the definitive Vedic remedies in the vedas for mental problems - yeah I
watched the entire  video L English posted where Schneider's vedic remedies
were listen to the patient tell you their problems, tell them to not think such
un-sattvic thoughts, tell them to think sweet thoughts, listen to spiritual
stuff (like the Gita or sama veda) and do TM.

What bullshit.