 On 11/14/2014 8:36 PM, steve.sundur wrote:

   Barry, your greatness is unparalleled.

 Barry is one of the greatest cases of cognitive dissonance that I have ever
seen on discussion group:

 He believes his Facebook friends are stalking him, yet he sent them an invite.
Everyone stalked him over here, but he sent a message challenging us to a
debate. We hate him because we are so JELLOS of his temporary subjective,
enlightenment experiences. You need to understand, Steve, that here is a guy
that spent decades reading wisdom books and chasing after the enlightenment
experience; donating tens of thousands of dollars just to witness magic tricks
performed on a stage. Yet, he still can't perform a single magic trick, he
isn't enlightened, he can't fly or levitate himself, or even PROVE a single
spiritual experience.

 For all his effort, his spiritual quest was a total loss according to Xeno.
Barry got nothing, nada, bupkis. He got the T-shirt but he didn't even get a
spiritual name and had to make up one - Uncle Tantra - when he wrote his own
wisdom book.
 After he got kicked out of the cult, in an act of lonely desperation he went
on social media to try and teach others how to act enlightened, but instead he
was humiliated and got the shit beat out him for ten years by The Corrector.

 We need to help this guy but he doesn't seem to want any help from his
friends. Go figure.

<turquoiseb@...> mailto:turquoiseb@... wrote :

 This story from the Puranas is the very reason for my Do Not Read List.

 My stalkers are free to pick up any of my qualities that they wish to by
focusing so intently on their hatred for me, while by ignoring them and not
even reading what they write I pick up nothing from them. Win-win.  :-)