 From: "fleetwood_macncheese@... [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Saturday, November 15, 2014 11:11 AM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] mind melding

   Love the birdies! There is an aggressive little hummingbird around, and I
really want to get a picture of him or her, in the light, to show off its
emerald feathers.

 A few hours ago, I was sitting outside, and the doe and her two fawns, one
buck, one doe, were eating grass only about ten feet away. They were not
startled, and we looked back and forth at one another. Then they slipped down
the hill a little ways - I followed up to the fence, watched them and saw them
energetically with my eyes closed also. Looked deeply into deer mom's eyes, and
shared our common Being. Then did some mirroring of her head gestures, and
gazed at the fawns too. Went on back and forth for fifteen minutes, between the
four of us. It is amazing to look into a wild animal's eyes. They are pure
reflections of their world,  and the lessons learned. It seemed as if the doe
could read my emotions, though she was also distracted by the neighborhood
waking up, and ensuring the safety of her fawns.

 Fleetwood, another wonderful experience: I was sitting near an open door of
the Dome. Suddenly there was a bird song. The sound of that song was inside me.
And so was my body!