---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <steve.sundur wrote :

ahhh, yes.

On 11/17/2014 10:25 PM, awoelflebater wrote:

An unconscious cry for help?

It's a desperate grab for attention, obviously.

He was exposed very early on by Judy over on Google Groups. The question is, why would a smart guy like Barry post such stoooopid stuff for Judy to read and risk ridicule from his peers by making mystical claims for levitation AND AT THE SAME TIME DISCREDIT EVERYONE ELSE''S SUBJECTIVE EXPERIENCES?

It just doesn't make any sense.

He is a case of something, but it's much deeper than I want to go. Where is that quack Dr. Pete when we need him? Oh, I forgot, he's on Barry's Facebook friends list. Go figure.

/"Some tantric traditions are very hip to the "exchange of energies" between individuals, and also hip to the fact that someone who knows how can artificially add to their own kundalini or life energy by getting people to focus on them, and then sorta sucking the energy from that focused attention."/ - TurquoiseB

Is this the reason you troll, so that others will expose your brokenness?

              • ... nablusoss1008
              • ... nablusoss1008
  • Re: [FairfieldL... Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
  • Re: [FairfieldL... Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife]