*From:* "s3raph...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>

*/If you were find out for sure that there is NO God, would you feel a sense of loss, as if your life had been diminished in some way or wasted believing in one?/*
*/
/*
*/We non-theists wouldn't. It would have no impact on our lives whatsoever. /*
*/
/*
Of course it would have no impact for non-theists! What a dumb comparison. The corresponding question for *non-theists* should be: "If you were to find out for sure that there IS a God, would you feel a sense of loss, as if your life had been diminished in some way or wasted not believing in one?"
How would you answer that?