....Maitreya is a chick?

 A meeting With The Feminine Christ - Maitreya Miranda
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iptbioEqWOI

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iptbioEqWOI

 A meeting With The Feminine Christ - Maitreya Miranda
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iptbioEqWOI Excuse any editing issues that may
happy my old computer took over 8 hours to complete this video, if I'd kept
quality at top level then I would still be wai...

 View on www.youtube.com https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iptbioEqWOI
 Preview by Yahoo

 I have no idea why this popped up as a suggested video in my Youtube feed,
clearly Google are spying on me in some way.

 Still, it's nice to know that Nabby was right and Maitreya is a highly
credible spiritual person even if she does do that same high pitched lilt at
the end of sentences like John Hagelin that made me think even he doesn't
believe what he's talking about.

 Maybe giving the impression that you are bullshitting is the long sought after
correlation of enlightenment?