Since so many seem to be vying for this position, I propose another "test" to
help determine the winner. Uh...I mean, the ultimate loser.

JohnR has already expressed his dismay at having been considered less dumb than
Jim, so I graciously retracted my suggestion that JimF is dumber, and allowed
JohnR to retain his title.

BUT, in other threads, Nabby seems to be moving down the list towards the
bottom fast in *his* attempt to be considered the Dumbest by coming out as a
fan of cannibalism. You've got to admit that considering Indian vagrants who
eat other people "saints" is pretty dumb, and tough to beat. That's even dumber
than Waiting For Maitreya, which was Nabby's previous low mark in terms of
Dumbnessitude.

Therefore I suggest that if there needs to be a tie-breaker to decide whether
JohnR or JimF are really the Dumbest, the title will go to whichever one of
them "piles on" to the pro-cannibalism idea first and supports Nabby in his
quest for the taste of human flesh.

I don't see any of the rest of the bottom-dwellers (Steve, Share, Ann, Richard)
as having the ability to think on their own enough to win the Who Will Consume
Human Flesh First contest, so I'm going to give the "edge" to JimF in this
contest. After all, he's *already* moved out into the boonies, where there are
fewer people around to notice if some of them go missing at the same time Jim
seems to be preparing a new buncha meat for the winter in his smokehouse.

The only question seems to be whether Jimbo will share any of his Long Pig with
Nabby, who, after all, suggested it first. If that happens, I suggest that we
allow JimF and Nabby to share the title of "Dumbest," with JohnR in second
place.