Her school is down in my neck of the woods in Florida.
I've known two people who worked for her in an
administrative position. The take seems to be mixed.
Most of the people in the school are pretty flaky new
age types. Barbara herself is a pretty intense
business woman who runs a tight ship and makes a good
amount of money from her school. How legitimate are
her healing techniques? You got me.

http://mail.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/WpTY2A/izNLAA/yQLSAA/JjtolB/TM