"Mild shopping insanity"? Shirley, you jest. It'll be a free for all and we'll see if they out due last year's rampages. "Red February" will be when the big stores reveal how poor sales were during the holiday season and how many people they will be laying off. And how do they expect people to buy things when they don't have any money?

Somebody in the UK made an image of Walmart Black Friday look like a Nazi rally:

http://rt.com/usa/209199-reddit-black-friday-walmart/