From: "frank lotz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 15:21:49 +0100 (CET)
Subject:  Regarding Bhakti

    How dear to the hearth of everyone from us our Hanumanjie is!
    Once I had an experience, it was in spring 1973 in Interlaken, Switzerland.  I was walking behind Maharishi (at that time I was potwasher in the movement, still I am a potwasher) and suddenly I saw behind Maharishi's back a tail coming out.  I was shocked and a bid afraid.
    At this time I had no knowledge about dear Râm or who Hanuman-jie was or is!
   Now, I believe and know it really Maharishi is Shiva/Hanuman-jie Incarnate.
   All Glory to the Bhakti of Shri Hanumanjie.
   My He guide always and forever Maharishi's Movement
Hari Bol

Hari Râm Hari Gopala Hari
My dear sweet Lord

 Frank lotz