On 11/29/2014 11:34 AM, raunchydog wrote:

Geez, Barry.I thought you were joking about abusing babies just to push buttons of imaginary cult members the same as I am pushing your buttons about being a pervert.Abusing babies...wow!That was a real knee slapper, still ROTFLMAO.Pleeezze...call off the cops and I’ll never to make fun of you being a harmless little bunny again.

Either Barry Wright is the biggest liar on the planet or Interpol is now watching Rick Archer and everyone else on this forum. Talk about a thought-stopper!

Holy Grail - Killer Bunny <http://youtu.be/XcxKIJTb3Hg>

image <http://youtu.be/XcxKIJTb3Hg>

Holy Grail - Killer Bunny <http://youtu.be/XcxKIJTb3Hg>
A clip from Monty Python's 'The Holy Grail' Also: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DUV7kZQcBo&feature=watch_response