I think TM is the brain-child of Gurudev Brahmananda Sarasvati Swami.

  Sudarshana Kriya is the brain-child of Sri Sri. Ravishankar ji

  That leaves Maharishi and Yogic-flying somewhere in-between.

-------------------OriginalMessage------------------
From: "lurkernomore20002000" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 18:00:54 -0000
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Fwd: MMY: the time of darkness is over

  Just when you think it can't get any weirder.  This rabbit hole must have no end.

   "shempmcgurk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  Maybe someone should introduce MMY to this technique I know about.  It's from the Vedic tradition and, apparently, you just have to do it 20 minutes twice and day and get all the benefits not only of Vastu but of all the other parts of the Veda.

  "even a little of this dharma.....................