On 11/30/2014 1:12 AM, TurquoiseBee wrote:

*/I wouldn't normally bother with this tripe, cuz Empty is just sitting on his ass in whatever shithole country he lives in, thinking that gives him an idea how the law works in the Netherlands. It doesn't.
/*

Before you contact NE Social Services and Interpol, you might consider getting Rick to delete some of your recent sick messages. It sure won't look good for them to see what you've posted to FFL lately.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if the Yahoo Adminitrators are considering shutting this porn site down any day now. You've got to be the dumbest trolls on the internet!

Just a suggestion: If I were you, I'd be making plans to move back to France real soon where they apparently appreciate your kind of /"Uncle Tantra"/ philosophy. I know I sure don't want to be associated with this kind of filth anymore. Go figure.
>/*
*/
*/But as it turns out, the very existence of this harsh law that considers false slander and libel about a person a hate crime comes from situations that came up with *immigrants*. Yes, the Netherlands has racial bigots and conservatives like everywhere else, and so a number of years back some of these Dutch rednecks, angry that Muslim families were moving into their neighborhoods, started circulating rumors (and even giving interviews that put them into the press and onto TV) claiming that these new immigrants were all child molestors. They launched smear campaigns and tried to force these immigrants out by repeatedly calling Social Services and getting them to make visit after visit to these immigrants' homes, ostensibly to check on "the welfare of the children." /*
*/
/*
*/Social Services never found any evidence of child abuse of any kind (including FGM), and so the authorities realized that there was a hate-crime-based smear campaign going on and wisely made it illegal to make such claims falsely. Since then people have been prosecuted under the law and actually sent to prison under it.
/*
*/
/*
*/Finally, contrary to Empty's assumptions, in the Netherlands the law protects everyone, including immigrants. Sorry it's not like that wherever he's from. /*

*From:* "emptyb...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com in
*Sent:* Sunday, November 30, 2014 12:46 AM
*Subject:* [FairfieldLife] Barry's laughing his arse off at all of you.

Barry, the American citizen, is claiming that he's going to the Dutch police to file Dutch charges against someone on an American internet forum for saying something he believes harms his "reputation".

This is hilarious and this is why Barry has played you all for gullible fools.

To file charges you must convince a prosecutor:

1. that a crime was committed
2. that the criminal act was a relevant infraction of published Dutch law
3. that the act occurred in Dutch territory
4. that the person/place that is harmed is covered by Dutch law.
5. that any legal claims asserted by claimants have standing before the relevant court of law.

Dutch law doesn't matter in Amerika. Barry doesn't matter in Amerika.

FFL is none of the above.
The hammer cracks.
The case is closed.

Read it weep at your gullibility. Read it and laugh at the absurdity.
FFL is not the final archipelago of 18th Century European legal hegemony.

  • [FairfieldLife]... emptyb...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfield... dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • [Fairf... emptyb...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]