 From: "TurquoiseBee turquoiseb@... [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 Sent: Sunday, November 30, 2014 7:04 PM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Live Stream | 30th November

 What's odd is that there is some kind of weird Twilight Zone time distortion
thang goin' down. I read your mention of all of these guys the apostles were
supposed to be just now, *after* reading your description of him having said
it. Doo dee doo doo...

 I'm going to have to go to dinner soon, so fill me in if anything interesting
happens.

 Did you see Curtis, BTW? If I'm not mistaken, just before things started he
walked up and gave a CD to Jerry. I can only hope that -- given time -- Jerry
likes the CD more than he likes this guy's rap. It's really kinda lame...like
recycled Charlie Lutes.