On 11/30/2014 02:31 PM, Share Long FairfieldLife] wrote:

OMG, Richard, what happened to salyavin?>
/Obviously he doesn't want to talk about Rotherham, so his defense is to attack me like a hypocrite./

And using the c word! Jeez...

/It's a clear sign of desperation when an informant posts an abusive message like this to the only female respondent left in the group. //He should be ashamed of himself, Share.

If Judy was still around she would probably take him to task for his gender bias and for posting pornography to the group, which is against the forum guidelines and against Yahoo Groups Rules. It's just amazing that Rick is letting this abuse go without some kind of at least a warning or a reprimand.//

Frankly, I'm surprised this group hasn't been taken down by the Yahoo Administrators. Nobody is supposed to be posting messages that are harmful to minors. I think there's a law in Fairfield against this. Some people in Middle America don't take very kindly to attempted moral corruption of their children./

On 11/30/2014 11:08 AM, salyavin808 wrote:

  • [FairfieldLife]... salyavin808
    • [Fairfield... 'Richard J. Williams' pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]
      • [Fairf... salyavin808