I will leave the form tooooo much nasty hateful thought forms via here via:
 verbiage & back biting & not enough re Fairfield IA & few good  vibes, I
agree with Buck. Col Wm D, Leed IV, best in all till it may be cleaned  up
Rick & all.

In a message dated 12/2/2014 9:21:43 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,