Bringing TM to 500,000 People in Need
VIEW EMAIL WITH IMAGES
DECEMBER 3, 2014

TM Can Help Beat the Winter Blues
Do you know someone who suffers from Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) or the
“winter blues” during these darker, colder winter months? Dr. Norman Rosenthal,
the first researcher to describe SAD symptoms more than 30 years ago, suggests
practicing the Transcendental Meditation technique to help get relief from the
winter blues.
READ MORE | SHARE

Bob Roth Teaches TM to Students, Celebrities, and the Homeless Alike

Univ of Penn Study: TM Improves Quality of Life & Vitality for HIV Patients

He’s the man who has helped orchestrate instruction in the TM program to more
than 500,000 individuals in at-risk populations. Modern Luxury Manhattan
recently featured a profile on him, where he shares his beginnings with the TM
technique, and how it “blossomed into a calling to help people around the
world.”

Michael Rouppet was homeless when he learned the Transcendental Meditation
technique as part of a special AIDS outreach. “I was a skeptic at first. Once I
began practicing, I just started noticing the clarity, and my determination
became even more rooted. The effects were profound in a matter of months.”

READ MORE | SHARE

READ | WATCH VIDEO | SHARE

Jerry Seinfeld Talks about the Benefits of TM
Stand-up comedian and comic actor Jerry Seinfeld has been practicing the TM
technique for over 40 years. In this very funny and insightful interview, he
talks about the benefits of TM, and why it is so needed in today’s
high-pressure world.
WATCH VIDEO | SHARE

©2014 Maharishi Foundation USA, a non-profit educational organization. All
rights reserved.
Transcendental Meditation® and TM® are protected trademarks and are used in the
U.S. under license or
with permission. The LinkedIn logo is a trademark of LinkedIn Corp. in the U.S.
and other countries.
  • [FairfieldLife] TM Ca... Dick Mays dickm...@lisco.com [FairfieldLife]