The rest of my family is off doing important things elsewhere, so I'm taking
advantage of the solitude to re-watch a few things.

The first is the 2005 version of "The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy" (which
I am informed in the IMDB's Trivia section is the 9th version of the story).

I remember not being knocked out by the movie when it first came out, but in
the time since at least a couple of its stars have gone on to bigger things.
(Martin Freeman as Arthur Dent has morphed into Bilbo Baggins in "The Hobbit" ,
and Zooey Deschanel as Trillian has become a big hit on American TV in "New
Girl.") So I figured I'd give it another shot.

I'm still not knocked out by it. Reading Douglas Adams made me literally LOL
and this doesn't. Can't quite figure out why. Posting this because I know there
are a number of Douglas Adams fans here, and I wonder what you thought of this
movie. Did it work for you? If so, why/why not?

Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy Movie Trailer

|   |
| Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy Movie Trailer |
|  |
| View on www.youtube.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |