On 12/6/2014 11:12 AM, Michael Jackson wrote:

Do you ever do anything except bitch and complain and talk about others? Just curious.

There are only a few informants left on this forum - so, who exactly are you posting this to, the lurking reporters? Are you suggesting that health problems are the result of practicing a simple relaxation technique? Following your logic, there must be billions of people all over the planet that have bad health because they held yoga pose for a few minutes or did some deep breathing.

Can you cite any any double-blind scientific health studies that would indicate this? Maybe I should be directing this question the FFL resident science-writer. Barry?

Given the number of TM practitioners I have known over the years who had all sorts of health problems this page is obviously a big ass joke.

6. Reimbursed by health insurance companies? <http://tm-ireland.org/reimbursed-by-health-insurance/>

image <http://tm-ireland.org/reimbursed-by-health-insurance/>

6. Reimbursed by health insurance companies? <http://tm-ireland.org/reimbursed-by-health-insurance/> Health insurers could make major savings by supporting people who want to stay healthy and heal themselves For over 40 years, hundreds of studies

View on tm-ireland.org <http://tm-ireland.org/reimbursed-by-health-insurance/>

Preview by Yahoo

  • [FairfieldLife]... Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]