On 12/7/2014 1:12 PM, sri...@ymail.com wrote:

genocidal buddhists in Bhutan

/We've really got a hate fest going on FFL today!

Don't you just hate those Buddhists, Christians and Hindus!? We should do something about these genocidal true believers and wipe them out along with the Muslims and the Jews. Wipe them off the face of the earth. Gawd - it's just outrageous!/

Bhutanese refugees - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhutanese_refugees>

image <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhutanese_refugees>

Bhutanese refugees - Wikipedia, the free encycl... <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhutanese_refugees> Bhutanese refugees are Lhotshampas ("southerners"), a group of people of Nepali origin including the Kirat, Tamang, and Gurung peoples. These...

View on en.wikipedia.org <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhutanese_refugees>

Preview by Yahoo

  • [FairfieldLife]... srijau