Re "Gnosticism is probably derived from Mani's dualism. ":

 Mani (3rd century AD) was too late in the day to be the originator of
Gnosticism.

 However, the Persian prophet Zoroaster (5th century BC) is the definitive
original source of all these dualistic worldviews.

 Mani had a big influence on Saint Augustine. Though Augustine later turned
from Manichaeism to Christianity, one of his bitter theological opponents
sneeringly said of him "Once a Manichee always a Manichee." And so Christendom
got landed with Augustine's doctrine of original sin which has an unpleasant
dualist ring to it.