The point is that, "the ONLY WAY OUT is IN" Come to know the SELF

Not because M satiated things I like to here! however I did like to hear
him.
Come to know the "SILENCE better & U will then KNOIW" as well.
NOT just sit but Be in meditation while sitting.

In a message dated 12/11/2014 6:52:23 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,