If the deal was not made with King Arthur flour and the can't use yeast, this
is not a heaven for bakers.
Plus with no LT for a BLT is is a dubious heaven for the rest of us.

I think we can borrow some spices from the Indian heaven so we will be OK
there. Plus Italians will have enough dried herbs in their pockets then they
die to keep us in herbs forever.

Oh yeah, chocolate is a plant. You gunna seriously call some place heaven with
NO chocolate?

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <anartaxius@...> wrote :

 Yes, it is true animals end up in Heaven. There has to be a food source for
the humans there. The animals are made into sandwiches. Plants don't go to
Heaven, so there are no vegetarians there. I bet that is a surprise for some of
you. Now, if you are thinking clearly, you may wonder how they can have bread
up there without plants. For that you have to go to the Ascended Contract
Archives to discover that since 1872, Heaven has had under contract the
Pillsbury Co. or its successors for flour (the current successor is the J.M.
Smucker Co. which sell Pillsbury branded products under license because General
Mills bought Pillsbury and had to divest certain divisions of Pillsbury under
U.S. antitrust laws). Because flour is made from a plant, there is a special
dispensation clause allowing this particular ground plant derivative, as it
cannot be reconstituted into a living entity. They have to make flatbread for
the sandwiches, because yeast is not allowed, nor spices, or herbs, so the menu
is pretty terrible actually.

 But do they believe in heaven? :-D

 On 12/12/2014 10:46 AM, s3raphita@... mailto:s3raphita@... [FairfieldLife]