Dear Rick, thank you for bestowing such great blessings on my Macbook and its
spanking new SSD. After being cloned with the contents of the hard drive, the
drives were swapped, and the Macbook booted up to the SSD just fine. Swiftly

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <j_alexander_stan...@yahoo.com> wrote :

Dear Rick, I pray that the 480GB SSD I just ordered to replace the 250GB hard
drive in my six year old 13" Macbook will truly be enough of a performance
boost that I will no longer be jonesing for a new, maxed out 15" Macbook at ten
times the price of the SSD.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <jamesalan...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Dear Rick. I pray that in this time when both Old and New Testament believers
float in the Dead Sea of self-aware vacuum states of Big Self vedic molecules,
I implore that you do as the prophets Naveb and Sirrom did when they expelled
those who worshipped false gods from the Golden Temples, and installed Jarmar &
Nigelah to rule for a 1000 years.