Who's On First?
 Jerry Katz and Rick Archer, the non-dual comedy duo, were organizing an
upcoming advaita forum. They were discussing the lineup of speakers, and the
following discussion ensued:

 JERRY: Who’s on first?

 RICK: Nobody.

 JERRY: No one’s on first?

 RICK: No, nobody’s on first. No one’s on second.

 JERRY: Wait, you said that nobody’s on first.

 RICK: Right.

 JERRY: Well, if nobody’s on first then no one will be giving a presention at
the beginning?

 RICK: No, no one will be giving the second presentation.

 JERRY: Nobody is giving the second presentation either?

 RICK: No, nobody is giving the first presentation. No one is giving the second
presentation.

 JERRY: If nobody is giving the first presentation, and no one is giving the
second presentation either, then who is the third speaker?

 RICK: Who cares.

 JERRY: I do! That’s why I’m asking.

 RICK: No, who cares is the third speaker.

 JERRY: I do! If nobody is giving the first talk, and no one is on second, then
somebody better be giving the third presentation!

 RICK: No, somebody is at home.

 JERRY: Who’s at home?

 RICK: No, somebody’s at home. Who’s running the video camera.

 JERRY: I don’t know.

 RICK: He’s collecting the donations at the door.

 JERRY: Who is?

 RICK: I don’t know.

 JERRY: You don’t know who’s collecting the donations at the door?

 RICK: Yes, I do. I don’t know.

 JERRY: You don't know or you do know?

 RICK: I do know, I don't know.

 JERRY: Ok, let me get this straight. Nobody is giving the first presentation.

 RICK: Right.

 JERRY: And no one is giving the second presentation.

 RICK: Exactly.

 JERRY: And you don't care who's giving the third presentation.

 RICK: No, I do care. The third presentation is who cares.

 JERRY: You just said that you did!

 RICK: I do. Who cares.

 JERRY: Allright, forget that. At least let's figure out who's collecting the
donations at the door.

 RICK: I already told you, I don't know.

 JERRY: Well, let's get somebody on it right away!

 RICK: Somebody's at home.

 JERRY: Then no one can do it?

 RICK: No, no one is giving the second presentation.

 JERRY: You're telling me that nobody can collection donations?

 RICK: No. Nobody is the first speaker.

 JERRY: Who's going to collect donations!!??

 RICK: Who's running the video camera.

 JERRY: I don't know!

 RICK: That's who's collecting donations at the door.

 JERRY: Who is?

 RICK: I don't know.

 JERRY: Oh my God, I quit! I’m going to become a Scientologist. Less craziness!

from:

The Braying Jackass: Who's On First?
http://thebrayingjackass.blogspot.de/2014/12/whos-on-first.html

http://thebrayingjackass.blogspot.de/2014/12/whos-on-first.html Jerry Katz and
Rick Archer, the non-dual comedy duo, were organizing an upcoming advaita
forum. They were discussing the lineup of speakers, and t...

 View on thebrayingjackass.blo...
http://thebrayingjackass.blogspot.de/2014/12/whos-on-first.html
 Preview by Yahoo