On Nov 22, 2005, at 9:41 AM, sparaig wrote:

Oh <nods eagerly>, obviously...

and

not aimed at relaxation, at least in the same sense that TM.

Ecstasy

dozens of times more powerful than orgasm can be profoundly

relaxing.

Which is why the heart rate went up so much of course...

I know people who've passed out.

Obviously a reliable sign of relaxation, rather than a stress-

response...

In this case, more ecstasy/samadhi than she could handle. It's actually considered one of the signs of samadhi. IIRC Amma used to do the same thing. There was another example given on this list of someone Andrew Cohen had visited. I'll see if I can find it.