--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Kirk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> So New Orleans is still here, but the mere ghost of itself. It's
mind blowing every day for lots of people. Whole areas are still
completely empty.  Areas of the city which had 100s and thousands of
people. Like Lakeview, Bucktown, The East, Chalmette, Slidel. And so
on...  My street Uptown, which came back faster than anywhere else
except the French Quarter still only has three or four people living
here fr the whole block, same around the corner and most 'populated'
places. Nowhere is all full of people yet. It's truely bizarre.

> I got a job cooking at a very fine French Restaurant Uptown. It's
pleasant. I miss you guys but I'm not really into the TM stuff any
more right now so I don't intend to really get into the FFLife
stuff. Just wanted to say hi and hope you're all doing well.  Peace.

Good to hear from you, and to hear that you're
doing well.  Carry on, dude...

Unc