Re: JUST write. Not "write with intent" or "write with an agenda."  Just WRITE.

 "Bovine humor"...."cowmedian"....first really funny thing you've said in a
long time.  Of course, I never read you, remember that.

 Re: If this is a contest of "Why I Post To FFL" stories, I'm pretty sure I'm
winning.

 I'm pretty sure you are too...

 P.S.  I prefer the first meaning of the word snark....

 snark1/snärk/
 noun
 an imaginary animal (used to refer to someone or something that is difficult
to track down).