Anyone know whose picture is used for that puja, Maharishi's or Guru Dev's?

 I've also seen some odd pictures using the holy tradition picture:

 http://bawandinesh.name/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/guru-parampara1.jpg
http://bawandinesh.name/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/guru-parampara1.jpg

 http://bawandinesh.name/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/guru-parampara1.jpg

 http://bawandinesh.name/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/guru-...
http://bawandinesh.name/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/guru-parampara1.jpg

 View on bawandinesh...
http://bawandinesh.name/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/guru-parampara1.jpg
 Preview by Yahoo

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <anartaxius@...> wrote :

 The TM community there, having purchased or built homes got screwed by the
movement's shenanigans because they expected Purusha and Mother Divine to be in
their neighbourhood. Don't know what Shankar is doing.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <espiderman108@...> wrote :

 First thanks everybody for answering my question regarding Mother Divine again
selling their property in Boone, NC after having re-acquired it.

 From the internet I found that the Purusha Campus on Heavenly Mountain in
Boone, NC was purchased by Sri Sri Ravi Shankar's Art of Living Foundation.
They offer Pancha-Karma, yoga retreats, pranayama and even a meditation
technique called Sahaj Samadhi.

 There is a video on YouTube in which Sri Sri does exactly the same Puja as
Maharishi Mahesh Yogi did. This somehow seems to indicate that he still sees
himself as belonging to the same tradition as Maharishi.

 Do you believe Sri Sri's Sahaj Samadhi technique is TM?

 Has any of you been on the campus on Heavenly Mountain and how did you
experience it?

 To me it seems that the TM community living on Heavenly Mountain can be really
happy to have such amazing neighbors. They don't eat meat, don't drink alcohol,
practice meditation and thereby create some level of coherence not dissimilar
from the Purusha group. It might not be a substitute, but still pretty awesome.
Imagine a Christian or corporate group would have purchased the campus! They
wouldn't really fit very well into the existing TM community.

 What do you think?