I took Barry's comment to be a "gotta get a reaction from somebody" quota type
thing.

 I suppose Barry is more of an academic, or movie critic, so really, I wouldn't
expect him to understand the nuances of what it might be like to be in a combat
situation.

 Not that I have, but being in real life, engaging with all manner of people,
running a small business, you get a feel for what it's like to protect your
interests.

 It is quite a bit different from sitting in a cafe all day and watching
pirated movies. (-:

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <richard@...> wrote :

 It should be noted that neither Barry or Michael Moore ever served in the
military. If they were in a combat situation, they would probably refuse to
shoot a terrorist about to behead a fellow combatant. Instead, they would
probably head for the nearest coffee house in town to count their money. Go
figure.

"Moore posted his opinion of "American Sniper" on stronger terms on his
Facebook page January 29, including a hefty heap of his trademark pompous,
whiny victimhood."

Michael Moore: My 'Fatwa'-Issuing Conservative Critics Are an 'American ISIS'
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/clay-waters/2015/02/03/michael-moore-my-fatwa-issuing-conservative-critics-are-american-isis

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/clay-waters/2015/02/03/michael-moore-my-fatwa-issuing-conservative-critics-are-american-isis

 Michael Moore: My 'Fatwa'-Issuing Conservative C...
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/clay-waters/2015/02/03/michael-moore-my-fatwa-issuing-conservative-critics-are-american-isis
 Vice Magazine has posted a long, fawning interview with limousine leftist
documentary maker Michael Moore, infamous for his recent Twitter attack o...

 View on newsbusters.org
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/clay-waters/2015/02/03/michael-moore-my-fatwa-issuing-conservative-critics-are-american-isis
 Preview by Yahoo

 I bet if I was a soldier in combat, I would be mighty glad of the snipers,
long as they were on my sdie, shootin' at the soldiers who wanted to kill me.