According to you, all the quantum physicists are lazy?

I suppose assuming about spirits and soul, is hard
scientific work?  You sure are a hard ass.

--- <inmadison@...> wrote :

  just say We don't know but the event is analyzable . . .
then go home and have dinner with the SO.  Instead of
calling it 'random' - which is just woo for science folks
who are afraid the conversation might degrade into talking
about spirits or the soul.    But then, I'm a hard ass  :  )

Claiming some event is random just means the event is too
complicated and we don't understand it yet.  So there is no
calling a thing random, that is only being lazy.