On the experiential side of a formative experiential pagen-ism, different from
the forms of just religion, I hear that TM initiations in Iceland have been
doing well the last few years again.
 In resonance there is a lot of natural spirituality in Iceland. Seems a lot of
Icelanders are naturally more lit inside as a peoples. That is my experience in
living there for periods of time.

 -Buck back in Fairfield, Iowa

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <richard@...> wrote :

 There was no edifice architecture for Norse and Vedic Gods in ancient times in
Gaul or in Bharat.The ancient Celts met in open air forest or woods. "The
Germanic tribes rarely or never had temples in a modern sense. The blót, the
form of worship practiced by the ancient Germanic and Scandinavian people,
resembled that of the Celts and Balts; it could occur in sacred groves. It
could also take place at home and/or at a simple altar of piled stones known as
a hörgr."

Norse religion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norse_religion

 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norse_religion

 Norse religion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norse_religion Norse religion refers to the
religious traditions of the Norsemen prior to the Christianization of
Scandinavia, specifically during the Viking Age. It is ...

 View on en.wikipedia.org http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norse_religion
 Preview by Yahoo

 Iceland to build first temple to Norse gods since Viking age
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/feb/02/iceland-temple-norse-gods-1000-years?CMP=ema_565

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/feb/02/iceland-temple-norse-gods-1000-years?CMP=ema_565

 Iceland to build first temple to Norse gods since Viking...
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/feb/02/iceland-temple-norse-gods-1000-years?CMP=ema_565
 A modern version of Norse paganism has been gaining popularity in recent years
as fo...