Good to know.  Yes, the alternatives to Obama were abysmal.  Still, I think he
had a lot, a lot of potential and  as far as I'm concerned, the absolute
refusal of the GOP to work with him, the vicious undermining and attacks are
responsible for keeping us stymied in key areas.  The phrase "lip service" and
Obama has been used too many times - we are a brainwashed nation.  He got some
things done, despite all odds.  All I can say is....thank God they rammed
Obamacare through the first year.  I'm really enjoying having insurance of any
kind at all.

 We saw Citizenfour the first week of release.  Absolutely spellbinding.

Unfettered spying kills free speech which in turns kills democracy.

NOT that McCain or Romney would have been any better and most likely a LOT
worse, I am very sadden that Obama sold us out and gave only lip service to
reigning in the NSA.  I'm glad he got stood up by Google,et al, at Stanford
last week.